Whether you are considering a nursing home for yourself or your loved one, the importance of comparing multiple facilities to find the right fit cannot be overstated.
But where do you start? What questions should you ask and what observations should you make to evaluate:
- Basic Information about the Facility;
- Safety and Care aspects of the Facility;
- Abuse Prevention at the Facility;
- The Nursing Home Environment;
- The Dietary Aspects of the Facility;
- The Staff at the Facility;
- The Activities and Opportunities for Engagement at the Facility; and
- How the Facility Cares for Residents with Dementia?
The Five (5) Page Nursing Home Checklist provides you the starting point to open your dialogue with each of the facilities you are considering.
If you’re beginning to make the incredibly important decision about whom to entrust with your loved one’s care, you simply cannot afford to go in without a plan.
All you have to do to claim your FREE copy of the Nursing Home Checklist is enter your email address below and click “SUBSCRIBE”!