Applying for Medicaid is a complicated and time-consuming task. The application process requires compiling five (5) years of bank and account statements, preparing the application, meeting with the County Board of Social Services, filing the application, and very promptly responding to inevitable requests for additional information and documentation.
Costanzo & Russom Law Group, LLC can assist you with this process and remove the burden from you. If you file the application at the wrong time or a make a mistake in the application, you could end up costing yourself far more than the cost of hiring experienced help.
We offer flat fees for our assistance so you’ll know exactly what your costs will be, up front.
If you hire Costanzo & Russom Law Group, LLC to assist you with a Medicaid application, we will:
- Tell you exactly what documents and information are needed for the application;
- Prepare the application for you;
- Submit the Medicaid application with the required documents and information;
- Calculate how much of your assets your spouse can keep;
- Calculate your spouse’s monthly maintenance/needs allowance (income);
- Determine approximately how much you will need to pay the facility each month;
- Communicate with the facility and Medicaid on your behalf.
To set up an initial consultation, call Costanzo & Russom Law Group at (732) 552-0900.