An experienced real estate attorney is invaluable when you are buying or selling real estate; there is a difference between a real estate attorney and an attorney who sometimes does real estate.
Our real estate attorney dedicates his practice exclusively to real estate matters and has handled thousands of closings. We take pride in assisting our clients with every step of the process including:
- Contract preparation and attorney review;
- Negotiating inspection issues;
- Ordering title work and reviewing and clearing title issues;
- Ordering and interpreting surveys for the property to avoid post-closing boundary disputes, tidelands issues, and the like;
- Preparing and reviewing closing documents; and
- Carefully reviewing the closing statement to ensure you are paying/receiving exactly what you should.
If you are buying or selling real estate, contact our office to see the difference an experienced real estate attorney can make for you.